First - get the lowdown and read your Hills Garden Sprayer manual.
- Before each use, inspect the sprayer for damage and make sure all parts are functioning properly
- Keep an eye out for leaks from the sprayer and attachments
- If a sprayer fails the pre-use inspection, remove the sprayer from use
- Release pressure via the safety valve before filling/servicing
- Release pressure via the safety valve and clean after use
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Ensure adequate ventilation
- Wash hands and face after use
- Store away from sunlight
- Maintain and service regularly
- Use garden and home water-soluble chemicals in your Hills garden sprayer.