Hills Warranty AMES Australasia Pty Ltd warrants that Hills products will be free from manufacturing defects for their given warranty period.
Your Hills warranty does cover:
- Your Hills product being free from manufacturing defects during its warranty period;
- If a manufacturing defect (covered by your product’s warranty) presents itself, AMES Australasia Pty Ltd will, at its option, replace the product, supply replacement parts for the product or refund the product.
Your Hills warranty doesn’t cover:
- Any defect or damage caused by accident, improper use, abuse, neglect, or unauthorised alteration or repair;
- Any scenario, where the product was not installed in line with the product installation instructions;
- Any costs incurred in the installation of the product;
- Any expenses incurred in making a claim including handling and transportation;
- The cost of labour required to install any replacement part or product supplied under a valid warranty claim.
To make a warranty claim contact the Hills customer experience team. Make sure you have your proof of purchase handy.
Did you purchase your Hills product in Australia?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Did you purchase your Hills product in New Zealand?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act. AMES Australasia Pty Ltd will comply with our obligations to you under the Consumer Guarantees Act.